We are recruiting a Maintenance Supervisor responsible for ensuring that the overall sites, facilities, layout and machinery are run to their maximum efficiency and output. This will include TPM, managing breakdowns of mechanical, electrical and robotic, equipment (including software programming), ensuring the highest levels of Health & Safety are maintained. Also responsible for a small maintenance team.
You will report directly to the Operations Director.
- Provide a reactive and pro-active, multi-skilled maintenance
service on all operational equipment and facilities.
- Ensure the safety, security and integrity of all plant, equipment,
facilities and processes.
- Dealing with technical issues (breakdown maintenance) as
needed in-house or contractors
- Improve operational effectiveness, improve initiative delivery,
improve downtime and manage and implement improvement
plans, driving Key Performance Indicators (KPI's) ensure HSE
requirements are met.
- Taking part in operations coordination meetings and agreeing
on work schedules and priorities with managers and directors
- Control, monitor and review contracts and supplier
You will be
Well organised, a great communicator,
self-motivated, experienced and qualified and
you must have previous supervisory experience