Head of Resources / Receptionist
These roles offer an experienced Receptionist/Administrator a great opportunity to join a highly
successful yet traditional company, providing administrative support for Heads of
Department and the Chairman.
Main Responsibilities and Tasks:
• Answering all incoming calls to Head Office, transferring calls professionally, effectively and
in a timely manner.
• Processing incoming mail / preparing outgoing mail and parcels.
• General reception/ front of house duties including meeting & greeting guests and maintaining
the visitors log.
• Providing administrative support to our other departments, completing projects and tasks etc.
including worldwide courier booking.
• Monitoring and maintaining emails for the Resources department.
• Ad hoc duties including typing, scanning, photocopying, shredding.
• Work with colleagues to keep up-to-date records and organise maintenance of the head office building.
• Carry out Health & Safety inductions for new staff members and visitors.
• Assist with the ordering of kitchen supplies and lunches.
• Supporting the Chairman and/or Head of Resources as required:
o Attending to written correspondence, meetings and travel arrangements business and personal.
o Inbox Management for the Chairman
o Oversee cleaning of the head office
o Ordering and maintaining levels of all office equipment and machines for the 3 sites
o Manage Resource team rotas, staff holiday requests, sick leave etc.
Competencies / Attributes:
• Professional telephone manner and clear communication is paramount.
• Flexible all-rounder with good general office clerical skills.
• Excellent written and oral communication skills.
• Confident, pro-active and reliable.
• Good knowledge or Microsoft Office systems, word and Excel.
• Contributory pension
• Life Assurance
• Free on-site parking
• Free lunch
• 20 days holiday, pro rata