Sheet Metal Worker
A company with over half a century of history.
This company has built the reputation of being one of the top manufacturers,
who provide their services throughout the UK. Delivering to a number of sectors,
from one off the bespoke to a full roll-out programme.
They have continued to flourish and with an increasing forward order book,
they are now seeking for a Multi-Skilled Sheet Metal Worker to join their team.
• Shaping and cutting out sections using hand tools and press machines
• Finishing items with grinders and all hand tools
• Tig welding, would be an advantage
• Measure and mark dimensions and reference lines on metal sheets, from
• Ability to read fabrication drawings
• You should be fully conversant with press brakes, guillotines and punches.
• Be able to work with Aluminium, Mild Steel, Stainless Steel
• Must be motivated and have a flexible approach
• Willing and looking for overtime as the company is very busy