Welder / Fabricators Required
Supacat Ltd require skilled Welder Fabricators to manufacture a range of complex assembly’s
manufactured in steel & aluminium. The positions will be based between our
Dunkeswell and Woodbury sites.
• Follow detailed work instructions and technical drawings relating to the welding and fabrication of
ferrous and non-ferrous component parts and large assemblies.
Competencies, Qualifications, Experience and Company Fit
• Trained and qualified fabricator/welder
• Extensive knowledge of welding and fabrication procedures, processes and equipment
• Codification /NVQ/ BTEC equivalent qualification in welding (MIG/TIG)
• Good communication skills, teamwork with a strong engineering background
• GCSE grade 4 literacy & numeracy skills
Salary - £26-£30K (£12.76 – £14.63/hr) per annum dependant on experience and competency.
Plus overtime and comprehensive benefits package